[mountainmilers] Re: Feb 9 or 10th - run from Kytiri Ranch?

  • From: Wayne Coates <wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terri@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 08:36:11 -0700

Terri

On the 9th is Pemberton 50K so out for use for sure.

Wayne

On 1/7/2013 8:10 AM, Terri Rashid wrote:

I wanted to find out if there's any interest in having a Mountain Milers run from my ranch on Feb 9^th or 10^th ? We could do the usual run out Fair Oaks/Tonto and back, or for those who want to hit the trails Wayne can give some directions on that. :> I also have a dirt "track" around my property if people want to try that.

Afterwards we'd have brunch here at the house with bagels, pastries, coffee, OJ and mimosas. :>

Let me know if you're interested, and let me know which date (or either) works better for you.

.Terri