[mountainmilers] Re: Feb 9 or 10th - run from Kytiri Ranch?

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:29:09 -0700

 I can't do anything on Saturday, but Sunday, the 10th would be good.
Something in the 10k range is my distance (a cactus has to know its
limitations). CJ From: terri@xxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Feb 9 or 10th - run from Kytiri Ranch?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:10:18 +0000

I wanted to find out if there’s any interest in having a Mountain Milers run
from my ranch on Feb 9th or 10th?  We could do the usual run out Fair
Oaks/Tonto and back, or for those who want to hit the trails Wayne
 can give some directions on that.  :>  I also have a dirt “track” around my
property if people want to try that.

Afterwards we’d have brunch here at the house with bagels, pastries, coffee, OJ
and mimosas.  :>

Let me know if you’re interested, and let me know which date (or either) works
better for you.

.Terri