[mountainmilers] Re: Chi Baby

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx, Julie.Becker@xxxxxxxxxxx, terri@xxxxxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Someday you guys will get your turn!  I needed to get older to  qualify.
Back when I started running in 1979 the mens qualifying time was  2:50
regardless of age.  Now that was tough.  I ran for 3 years,  trashed my body
totally, took 20 years off and voila the times got easier!

I am still trying to find a way to get Chris or Rob to carry my bib on
Monday so I can win my age class!  LOL.

Ken

In a message dated 4/13/2012 7:14:58 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx writes:

Julie... there are lots of villages and I am an idiot  checker too... lol

Mark  Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I  Revenue Agent ID #1000359609
IMS  SuperUser
NRC Group 1434:  POD Phoenix, AZ

4041 N. Central Avenue,  Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH