[mountainmilers] Chi Baby

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted to remind you about Lisa's Chi class on the 22nd.  I think  she
has 4 signed up so here is your chance for some nice personal Chi
training.  Patrick Schutte did a little seminar at the Y on how he is able  to
run
the WRM full thanks to his Chi training.  I am still quite sure it  made me
faster and will extend your running life unless you are dumb enough  to run
50+ training weeks with 20+ mile long run week after week all on the
pavement (My new slogan is "Chi doesn't fix Stupid") at age 61.

Lisa is giving the Y members and MM members a discount $100 instead of
$125.  NICE.  Hope some of you jump on this...for a pair of new  running shoes,
you get something that could help you with your running for  life.  I still
don't practice chunks of it but I took 5 or 6 things away  from the course
and it was worth a lot more than the cost.

I think Lisa is in Prescott this Saturday and doing a shortened free
clinic.

See ya guys soon.  Be sure and send out good vibes and "Break a leg"  good
luck messages to the Boston crew...(please avoid "Break a Foot" messages
LOL).  Entering a marathon is easy. Qualifying for Boston requires a lot of
work, talent and $150.  On the serious side, I have read of runners trying
their whole life to qualify.

See you guys soon...Ken