<MP>Saturday, 10 March 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:15:52 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T    :    O N - L I N E    S T A T I O N S
Stations of the Cross in English and Spanish Illustrated by Saint Pat's
School 4th Graders

You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination of Conscience and
even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are there too, along with
a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be sure to visit our
ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for children and adults
alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the 4th Graders at our
own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English and Spanish as well.
Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M A R C H    S A I N T S

Two very important Saints have Feast Days in March ...

   Saint Patrick on March 17th
   Saint Joseph on March 19th

Visit our Saint Patrick and Saint Joseph Pages for lots of good information
on these great Saints.  You might consider joining me on our October 2004
Pilgrimage to Ireland too, and start getting excited about visiting the Land
of Saint Patrick!  Just follow the banner links from:

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to
sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning he wakens-- wakens my ear
to listen as those who are taught."  ~Isaiah 50:4

My five sense are my means of communication with the material world. They
are the links between my physical life and the material manifestations
around me.  But I can sever all connections with the material world when I
wish to hold communion with God.  I can hush my mind and bid all my senses
be still, before I can become attuned to communicate with the God who
created me and loves me so much.

I pray that I may get my spirit in tune with the Spirit of God.  I pray that
through faith and communion with God I may receive all the strength I need.

Poppy asks prayers for a special intention. Edna asks prayers for a friend
suffering with the after effects of chemo. Gwen asks prayers for a special
intention.

Gaby asks prayers for someone who passed away last month. Jim requests
prayers for himself and his daughter who is moving in with him to get a
fresh start in life. Ray asks prayers for her granddaughter who is going
through a depression, and for her family to be able to be open to a way of
recovery.

Chris requests prayers for his Dad who died earlier this week. Paul requests
prayers for him Father-In-Law who has cancer, that he would be granted peace
and healing. Paul requests prayers for him mom who has serious heart
problems, that she would be granted peace and healing.

Betty asks prayers for a special intention. Cherie requests prayers for her
family that they have a fun and safe spring break. A member asks prayers for
her uncle to be free from the court cases against him and for herself - to
find a suitable life partner soon, that the Lord may open the door to a
relationship with Ashley-if it is His will. Molly asks prayers for a special
intention.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.