[moneytalks] Re: sapi 5 voices

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:24:15 -0700

So I'm clear about this.  Are you saying that the sappi voices cost $39 or MT
with
the sappi voices cost $39?  Does this mean that though I already have a
registered
copy i would have to buy another copy in order to get the sappi voices?

On the other hand, you have different fingers

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx