[moneytalks] Re: Calculating Interests Re: Re:Copyingatransaction

  • From: "Don Brown" <donb080903@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:23:39 -0800

Thanks PAMELA RADER, I never ran the demo of "money Talks". All I have is my CD version of "Money Talks". My inability to move with in the program probably arises from my lack of knowledge about the operating system XP, rather than a registration problem. So purchasing the CD's version of "verbal Tour of XP becomes more imperative. Thank you for your fine service. Don Brown ----- Original Message ----- From: "0000000000PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>