[moneytalks] Re: question about money talks

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:22:21 -0400

William:

Its not proprietary, but in some cases, it may as well be. In short, we
plan to attempt to support this behavior in a later version.

Rob Meredith

>>> w.hubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/12/06 05:53PM >>>
Hello all,

I have been using quicken for a while, but I do not like the fact that
it is
not very accessible.  I am considering switching to money talks.

One thing that I do like about quicken is its ability to directly
communicate with some banks to download transactions, send payments,
etc,
without having to download or import qif files.  Is this a proprietary
thing
between intuit and the banks?  If not, is there any intrest in
incorporating
this ability into money talks?

Thanks,

William