[moneytalks] question about money talks

  • From: "William Hubbs" <w.hubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:53:16 -0500

Hello all,

I have been using quicken for a while, but I do not like the fact that it is not very accessible. I am considering switching to money talks.

One thing that I do like about quicken is its ability to directly communicate with some banks to download transactions, send payments, etc, without having to download or import qif files. Is this a proprietary thing between intuit and the banks? If not, is there any intrest in incorporating this ability into money talks?

Thanks,

William