[moneytalks] Re: money talks documentation

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:37:34 -0500

Also, there are a couple of fabulous audio demonstrations of how to use
the program on www.blindcooltech.com
I always learn best from audio demonstrations and Larry does his usual
superb job of providing a concise but thorough demo of the software's
functionality and how to get going.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education