[moneytalks] Re: money talks documentation

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:47:51 -0500

That is the real user manual.  We are, however, concerned that you find
the manual unclear.  Is there something in particular that requires
better explanation, or is the whole manual out of wack?

>>> steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:43:27 AM

Bud,

Each heading in the manual explains the use of a specific command or
concept.  If after reading a given section, feel free to ask questions
here
on the list.  Someone is sure to give you more assistance.

Steve