[moneytalks] Re: credits and debets

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:12:42 -0600

There isn't a way to make the changes global over your files. You'll have to do it manually. But it may not be worth the bother.

If you want to try, then in the amount field, hit the plus key on the keyboard to only show credits. Find the particular credit you are interested in with the up and down arrow, and hit the escape key to see that credits position in the entire registry.

You can change the position of the credit by using the F2 key. When you press F2, it moves the current item you are on, down one position, in effect swapping the currently focused transaction with the one below. This only works if the transactions are of the same date.

Then do the same process again, until you've looked at the positions of all your credits in relationship to the debits on the same date.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert doc Wright" <godfearer@xxxxxxxxxxx>