[moneytalks] credits and debets

I have my SSI set as a recurring transaction dated for the first of the month. Why then when i enter debets on the same date some of them are listed before the credit? I want the SSI credit TO BE ALWAYS FIRST IN THE MONTH. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>

To: "money talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:00 PM
Subject: [moneytalks] Money Talks and New Computer

Good afternoon,

I've contacted my tech about getting a Windows 7 computer and want to make sure I have everything set with Money Talks for the new machine.

I'm running Money Talks 1.4.0.0 on an XP Home with SP3 and I purchased the downloadable version and not a CD copy. I currently have 2 .exe MT files in my downloads folder and I think I might be able to delete one, but wanted to double check. One is
mt_beta.exe that is larger in size and the other is

mt_setup.exe.  Do I need to keep both of them?

Also, I regularly use MT's backup utility to backup MT info on the computer. Will I have all my MT account and register information between the .exe file(s) and the MT Backup folder that has 3 .ini files along with a templates folder and the periodmt for my accounts? Sorry, I have a hot key program and can't type the file name properly.

Thank you,

Margaret