[moneytalks] account balance report in Money Talks

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Money Talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:36:50 -0500

Since I pay some bills online I get a notice from the company, for example
Time-Warner, showing how much my bill will be and what date it will be taken
out.  I will go ahead and put that into Money Talks when I get the notice and
enter the date it will be taken out, but between the day I put it in and the
day that the money is actually taken out of my account to pay the bill if I
check my balance with f11 will the balance I hear be the balance as of the
current date or the balance after the future bill has been paid?

I hope the way I asked this isn't too confusing.

Troy