[moneytalks] Re: Status on check for updates?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:27:03 -0600

I had to go and download from the aph.org website.  I have the same problem
using the update feature.  It complains that I'm not connected to the
internet.
I'm currently running on windows XP with norton.
(I know, gag, I need to move everything to win7 or 8, but I have so much old
software on 32bit xp that won't run on new systems.)
Where is a good place to advertise legacy equipment and software?
Just musing.
Happy accounting.
--le