[moneytalks] Re: Should I wait?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:31:46 -0400

Donald:

It's really up to you, whether to wait or not.    Generally, we
continue selling the CD's we have in stock, even if there's an update on
the web.Any time you purchase a program, you will have the option to
update from the web and the updates are free.  So, whether you buy the
program now or a few months from now, you will be able to update and get
the latest version.  The only difference is if you purchase the program
now, you will not get this version, because it hasn't been released.  Of
course, you can download the Beta version, if you'd like.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> donald.goosens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/30/06 09:13AM >>>
I am thinking about buying this program and have been monitoring this
list
for a while. In fact I have several clients that use this program and
they
seem to like it  a lot. Seeing that there is a lot of talk about beta
right
now should I wait to buy the next release? I always pay the extra to
get a
CD of the program so that if I have a total melt down I have a base
from
where to start from.

Thanks,

Donald