[moneytalks] Re: Beta: follow-up on recurring monthly postingswith weekend set to next weekday

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:53:26 -0500

Rob,

I understand what you are saying and believe I get the picture. It does make sense to me.

However, I've found another situation which seems to conflict with what you've said. Perhaps I've answered it in my post. It'll be in my next post, for clarity sake.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
weekday.  Project through 2008.  Notice the Friday, April 27, 2007
posting.
Notice the Friday, September 28, 2007 posting.

Are all frequencies which have weekend action set to next weekday
affected?

Last message on this from me, just wanted to note what I've noticed
since
first reporting.

Steve