[moneytalks] Re: Purpose of the Bank Grid

  • From: "TERRIE TERLAU" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:10:31 -0400

Hi Barbara,
The bank grid exists only after you download a qif file of your bank
transactions  from your bank and import that file into Money Talks. Then
the bank grid, which has most of the columns that the register has,
shows you what has been downloaded and you can switch between the bank
grid and your register to look at any transactions that do not match.
Normally, there is no bank grid.

Terrie

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381
Toll-free: (800) 223-1839 ext. 381
Fax: (502) 899-2269
Email: tterlau@xxxxxxx

>>> b.j.jones@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/04/05 04:01PM >>>
I just discovered Money Talks through the APH beta section of the web
site.
I downloaded the product and liked it's performance so much that I
purchased
the CD version today.

I have one question. I'm not sure what the purpose of the bank grid is.
When
I tab to get from the register to the grid, I hear a beep. How do you
know
when you are in the bank grid? What is it's purpose?

--
Barbara Jones