[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Version

  • From: "TERRIE TERLAU" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:55:40 -0400

Hi Diana,
There is no stupid question. Our initials sound like AFB when you read
them with a screen reader, but we are A P H, the American Printing House
for the Blind.

Probably the best way for you to update, coming from our first release
to our very latest, is to go to:
www.aph.org/beta/mt_beta.exe
This is the download link. Make sure you know which folder you are
downloading to. Once you have downloaded, install by pressing enter on
mt_beta.exe

Normally, you can use the help menu, alt-h, and press enter on look for
updates. If you are on line at the time, your version of Money Talks
will go to the APH web site and download the new version. It will prompt
you if you need to do anything in the install. But because of so many
changes that have ben made in the program between the first one and the
latest update, it would be better to use the first procedure this time.

Please  let us know if you have any problems doing this.
Best,
Terrie

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381