[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:30:41 -0400

The message I get when I press f1 is  that  the file does not have a
program associated with it to perform the action. It then tells me to go
into my computer, view, and folder options.  I am using Window eyes and
have the  classic view.

I am a little reluctant to fool around in there. I'm just a chicken.

Jim

.