[moneytalks] Re: Fields Not Automatically Filled In

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:39:46 -0600

Margaret,

The command to bring up payee/payers isn't alt plus down arrow. It's simply down arrow once you press ctrl+t, for new transaction.

Please try this test.

Start up money talks, pres control plus t to begin a new transaction.
Now press the down arrow key once.  Do you hear the first payee/payer name?

If so, tab over to the category and subcategories. If you've used categories and subcategories with the payee/payer name, they should be showing.

If you don't hear a payee/payer name when doing that down arrow, then the category and subcategory should be blank.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>