[moneytalks] Re: Calculator feature revisited

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:18:00 -0400

Steve:

You can do all of those things with the category summary already. You
can use the arrow keys to read through the data. To copy to the
clipboard, hit the Applications key and choose Select All. After this,
you can hit Ctrl+C to copy to the clipboard. (We could make it easier by
adding Ctrl+A for Select All; I'll make a note of it.) Then, paste into
which ever editor you prefer and save it.

On the topic of calculators:

How does everyone feel about the Windows calculator? It's right there,
and you can simply assign a hot key to it to start it from anywhere.

Rob Meredith

>>> steve5100@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/03/05 01:08PM >>>
I think including a calculator is a great idea

I would also like to see greater functionality with the category
summary. I
wouled like to be able to read the summary line by line, or at least be
able
to read it a second time. It would be nice to be able to copy it to the

clipboard or to save it as a text file or some such format.

The category summary is one of the great features of MoneyTalks. It
just
needs further development.

Thanks

Steve Shepherd