[moneytalks] Re: Calculator feature revisited

  • From: "Reagan D. Lynch" <reagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:24:42 -0500

Hi Rob,

I like the Windows calculator for Money Talks. I currently have control+alt+C
assigned to that program.

Another good thing about it is that most screen readers already have native
support for the calculator so APH wont be needing to reproduce previous work.

The only thing you might could look at, and I'm not sure how hard this would be,
is adding a hotkey during installation. Similar to what Window Eyes does during
its install when it asks you about control+alt+W for the Window Eyes hotkey.

Reagan D. Lynch