[moneytalks] Re: Another Documentation Question

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:14:23 -0500

Rob,

    I'm not getting the message that Book
Wizard Reader has expired if I try to select Help Topics now, but both
DEC-Talk Access 32 and the voice that came with the program are both
reading at the same time.  I went into the menus to see if I could
figure out how to stop the voice that came with the program since
Control-F12 didn't work and it was too confusing to work with so I hit
alt to get out of the menus.  Then I got only DEC-Talk, but I got both
voices at the same time again when I went back in the menus to try to
properly exit the program..  It sounds like the DEC-Talk is reading
the first part of the menu items and the program's voice may be
reading the last bit, but it's garbled and I'm not familiar with the
Book Wizard Reader menus and can't be sure.

Margaret