[molions] Band Update, Thank you Lions!

  • From: "Ron and Cindy" <kvfarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mo. Lions" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:26:52 -0500

Lions of Missouri,

Applications are still coming in which is a great thing!!! We are getting close
to 50 students for your Missouri Lions Band. We need 17 more to be able to get
the second bus. THAT IS ONLY 2 to 3 STUDENTS PER DISTRICT. If we are trying to
get around 67 students why not let us try for 75. So let us try to get some
more and the way applications are coming in I am sure with your dedicated help
we can do it.

This year a student needs to get their passport or pass card it can take up to
6 weeks.  Another words time is ticking away. We want to have a band that can
bring home the gold for the Lions of Missouri. This year the band has a few
honors to participate in when we go to the International Convention; 1.)
perform the parade with the Missouri Lions Delegation, 2.) perform a concert
for the Missouri Lions Delegation, 3.) perform the parade for the incoming
president of Lions International, and 4.) participate in the International
Convention Flags of Nations Ceremony. This is something your band student will
think is great especially when they become a LION. SO help us get the band we
need to show all of the Lions in the world what the Missouri Lions is all about
and what we can accomplish.

Today is the Day to get that band student signed up.

Thank you again for all of your dedicated support,

Yours in Lionism,
PDG Lion Ron Koppelmann, Jr.
Missouri Lions All State Band Chair.