[molions] BAND UPDATE HELP US GET THE STUDENTS

  • From: "Ron and Cindy" <kvfarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mo. Lions" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 15:14:23 -0500

Lions of Missouri,

We are still needing your help. Applications are still coming in which
is a great thing!!! We are in the 40's on  students for your
Missouri Lions Band. We need 21 more to be able to get the second bus. THAT
IS ONLY 3 STUDENTS PER DISTRICT. Right now the first bus is ready to bust at
the seams. So we need some more and the way applications are coming in I am
sure with your dedicated help we can fill the second bus as well.

This year a student needs to get their passport or pass card it can take up
to 6 weeks.  Another words time is ticking away. We want to have a band that
can bring home the gold for the Lions of Missouri. This year the band has a
few honors to participate in when we go to the International Convention; 1.)
perform the parade with the Missouri Lions Delegation, 2.) perform a concert
for the Missouri Lions Delegation, 3.) perform the parade for the incoming
president of Lions International, and 4.) participate in the International
Convention
Flags of Nations Ceremony.

This is something your band student will think is great especially when they
become a LION. SO help us get the band we need to show all of the Lions in
the world what the Missouri Lions is all about and what we can accomplish.

Today is the Day to get that band student signed up.

Yours in Lionism,
PDG Lion Ron Koppelmann, Jr.
Missouri Lions All State Band Chair.

molions mailing list. To subscribe/unsubscribe or for info send E-mail to
j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx