[molions] Re: 2014 Mid-Winter Forum

  • From: jim tesreau <jtesreau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 00:05:53 +0000

I agree with Lion Dan-good communication. Hope you are in contact with your
original people at the hotel as they fired a good percent of management and
prior commitments are often casually honored with those not in the "main
stream". The hotel is operating on a shoe string (that is not tied). We are
still in Fl. but plan to return home soon. Stay warm!!

From: LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [molions] 2014 Mid-Winter Forum
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:30:34 -0600

Lions All, There’s still time to sign up for the 2014 Lions Mid-Winter Forum.
If you’re snowed in today, don’t let that slow you down. The reservation office
is open and accepting reservations for our forum. I just spoke with them. We
are going to have a very exciting, fun and educational time. There will be lots
of camaraderie, it’s always good to see Lions from all over the state get
together. All the information is available at www.missourilions.org.  Hope to
see you all there.  PDG Lion Eugene Eugene C. Taylor15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO
63026 (Cell) 314-660-1337(Home) 636-717-0626Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gallup-Certified Strengths CoachLearner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication