[molions] 2014 Mid-Winter Forum

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:30:34 -0600

Lions All, There's still time to sign up for the 2014 Lions Mid-Winter
Forum. If you're snowed in today, don't let that slow you down. The
reservation office is open and accepting reservations for our forum. I just
spoke with them. We are going to have a very exciting, fun and educational
time. There will be lots of camaraderie, it's always good to see Lions from
all over the state get together. All the information is available at
www.missourilions.org.  Hope to see you all there.

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

 <mailto:Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization