[modeleng] Re: stolen engines and equipment

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:17:21 +0100

It is a shame, but unfortunately, a fact of life today.

I am a bit surprised that Mike didn't have a decent alarm system, but I
guess that having recently moved, he is not fully organised yet.

Hopefully, the amount of publicity in this instance will prevent anyone
buying them unwittingly, and also might help catch the culprit.

I guess it is a reminder to all of us to make sure that our models and
equipment are fully secured.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.