[modeleng] Re: new year & battery loco's

  • From: "tim martin" <timsymartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:33:39 -0800

Ken, That would be very kind of you, this little railway was my first
experience of live steam at the age of 8yrs old and always looked forward to
returning each year onwards on our boating holidays. Funny enough the
Norfolk holidays set my life, I became a Marine Engineer,and build live
steam Locos. I also now visit regularly my parents live in Downham Market,
But I realy pop over to visit the BVR.     Tim.