[modeleng] Re: midge

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:38:30 -0000

Ken, what specific problems do you have?

Midge is a nice engine that is powerful for its size, and reliable too.
It is fairly basic, and as far as I am aware, there is nothing unusual in it
to give particular difficulties.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.