[modeleng] Re: help

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:15:31 +0100

Sorry to be late with this one, been a bit busy at work!!

Try chewing gum remover. You can get it in a spray that freezes the gunk and
it comes off quite easy. Just break off all the excess and spray, it worked
for me trying to unblock a cable duct where solvent would have damaged cable
insulation. It isn't expensive so is worth a try.

Good luck,

Dave.