[modeleng] Re: help

  • From: Patrick Coppens-Marian Lynch <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:36:03 +0200

I have some experience with this,.
On a delicate surface it takes some patience.
A) Use lots of a strong detergent (really alkeline stuff).
B) make sure the affected surface is in the sunlight (or a strong UV
source,like an old face bronzing thingy)
C) rub of with your hand every time when dry
D) wet again with the detergent solution
E) keep repeating until all is gone

All solvents that might remove it (some hydrocarbons) would be
detremental to a delicate surface of a caravan
Good luck
Patrick