[modeleng] Re: cadmium bearing silver solder

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:00:24 +0100

Andy,
you're right! I meant banning cad bearing. Too early in the morning!

Peter

"Andrew Houston" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/04/2009 08:39
Please respond to
modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[modeleng] Re: cadmium bearing silver solder

Peter

If they ban CAD-FREE SS then, with the ban on CAD-BEARING SS we'll have no
SS at all.  Think you've got the types mixed up.

Andy