[modeleng] Re: ? World's largest engine?

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:08:51 -0000

Jesse

I think that these pictures are the same as you received last year - so I
will not forward them - unbelievably HUGE!      How about the 14-cylinder
one as the next Jesse Engine Model?!

I have completed the basis little lathe, with the construction of a
headstock 'lid' with  a 'fence' around it, to hold small tools.    I have
stripped it down and applied the priming coat.

My metalbasher friend has the cardboard template for the change-wheel cover.

Over the weekend we awoke to light snow and a temperature of zero
Centigrade - today is bright and sunny but COLD!

Keep well.

Cheers!   Hubert