[modeleng] Re: Tr: Re: Steam engine RPM ?

  • From: fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 06:20:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Al, generally an oscillator, ugly or not, will only provide limited power
due to losses on the "valve" face.
There were a few designs that used conventional valves, some of which were
used for commercial purposes, but that was rare.

Having seen the pictures, I dont reckon your is ugly anyway.

Alan

Alan,

May I humbly suggest that you need to take up diplomacy as a full time
business!  You have certainly been good to Al in this situation of the Ugly
Oscillator.

Jesse in Tennessee