[modeleng] The wife, explanation of SWMBO, and free piston engines

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:43:24 +0000 (GMT)

She Who Must Be Obeyed [if you want to want to keep the model engineering
budget at it's optimum level].

Anyone know anything about free piston engines? I've got someone here
asking about them.

I've found a few things on the web...

http://www.ee.kth.se/php/modules/publications/reports/2005/IR-EE-EME_2005_003.pdf

...but I'm curious as to whether it's an old concept rehashed with some
modern kit fitted to it.

Yours,

Rich (31; wife, just turned 29. Wife says I have the bald head of someone
who who is aged 131.)

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Patrick Coppens wrote:

SWMBO" ???? what the h#&& is that?