[modeleng] Re: The wife, explanation of SWMBO, and free piston engines

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:32:09 -0000

There has been a lot of work recently on free piston engines.
Cant point you in the right direction right now, but the Fluidyne was one of
the most efficient and is still used from time to time.
Engines using solid (non liquid) pistons seem less popular, but I have come
across some references to them.
Alan