[modeleng] Taper-turning Attachment

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Modeleng" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:41:53 +0100

Hi Everyone
I have just completed bodging up the South Bend T-T Attachment to fit my
Hardinge.   It works a treat!    I was able to fit it without altering the
Attachment or the Hardinge, and it is permanently attached to the back of the
bed.   Inserting one bolt activates the Attachment, but without this bolt, it
does not interfere with the normal lathe operation.

As it cost me 10 per cent of a second-hand Harding part, I am very chuffed!

Cheers!   Hubert