[modeleng] Re: Steam Engine Valve Events

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:34:54 +0100

Hi JohnP,

    Thanks for your reply to my query.

    I'm glad that it isn't just me that cannot get the pages of the
on-line encyclopedia to work properly.    If they have just scanned the
pages,  there ought to be a page with all the diagrams on it,  but I
cannot see any reference to it.   I like the reference to Eric Morecombe
- that was the sketch with "Andrew Preview" in it,  wasn't it?

    The book that you mention sounds interesting,  but how can someone
write a complete book on valve gears and not talk at length on the
diagrams which analyse them?

    The hunt goes on.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.