[modeleng] Re: Safety Valves

  • From: "Andrew Houston" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:33:33 -0000

Hi again all

A member of this forum - who I shall not name for obvious reasons - has
supplied the scans - - almost within minutes of my e-mail hitting the web.

My thanks to all other members of the forum who offered to hunt 'em out and
supply later if required.  I shan't take you up on the offers but,
nevertheless, they were gratefully received.

Shows how useful the forum can be, and how helpful and obliging its members
are.

Regards
Andy