[modeleng] Project.

  • From: "John Buckley" <jbuckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:28:15 +1100

Allen,
Hi, To my shame the project is yet to be finished. However, It is basically
complete. I have all the electrical component spread out on a piece of
plywood proff testing it. I have to get rid of some excess heat on the pC
board so all that needs is a heat sink and a small fan. I have just put the
remore hand controler together and hopefull will solder up the plug later
today.

After that I need to compact the main control unit that goes inside the
tram, put the light on and work out the springing that will needed.

Then I might get some bench space back.

Regards,
John