[modeleng] Re: PayPal

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:02:11 -0800 (PST)

Roger, there was a bogus E-mail going out awhile back,
supposedly from Pay Pal in which the receiver was
asked for his bank account information and before he
realized what was going on, his bank account had been
cleaned out.  If I were in your position, I would have
my bank contact Pay Pal rather than do it your self.
Smells like a scam to me.

Al Messer