[modeleng] Re: PayPal

  • From: "Peter J. Cathcart" <peter.cathcart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:49:44 -0000

Roger

You need to verify your account.  When you gave your credit card details you
will have been charged a small amount on your credit card and on your credit
card statement next to your payment details they will have given you a code
number.  You go into paypal on your eBay account, enter the code and that
"confirms" your address and the limit is then raised to so much per month.

A bit of a pain if, like me, you throw away your credit card statements
after paying them.  If so you either have to change to a different card and
"repeat" the process or access your credit card statements on line and get
the details, which is what I had to do.

It works in the end.

Peter