[modeleng] Re: OT-Computer woes

  • From: "alan" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:19:19 -0000

Ron, indeed I am, but when one fits a new hard drive, it still requires
reinstallation of all programmes, (the DLL's need to be reinstated which can
only be done with installing programmes from new), and some things are not
within the docs and settings folders.

As I said, I had back-ups of most things, but emails and email addresses, &
favourites were lost, (plus passwords to sites).

It just shows how even the best laid plans....
Alan