[modeleng] Re: New Member Introduction

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:05:38 -0600

Peter,

Welcome to our select band of idiot model builders.  I build in 7-1/2" scale
and have built a Railroad Supply American, Filer and Stowell logging
locomotive, Falk #1 Logging loco, a 2-1/2" Mich-Cal Shay running NG on
7-1/2" track and completed the "Newbie Project last year for a construction
article in Live Steam magazine.  All equipment is strictly to scale except
for the Newbie which was built with the total beginner with limited
machinery in mind.  About 12 or 13 model stationary engines sit in my den
for display at various "Heritage Day" events.

Jesse in Troy Tennessee