[modeleng] Re: My latest model ....

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:30:20 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pcx" <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 8:33 PM
Subject: [modeleng] Re: My latest model ....

Few years ago (1991-93), I was working as an assistant poroject manager for
a power-plant built by franco-japanese consortium. The boiler beeing built
by BHK. This boiler was a 2x250 MW, built in Kure (Japan) and transported,
fully assembled, by a sea barge to The Philippines, its final destination.
From the assembly yard to the barge and from the barge to the site we used
not more than 200 hydraulic cylinders and crawlers to move the beast.
PIerre.
> Message du 15/12/04 18:01
> De : "alanjstepney"
> A : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [modeleng] Re: My latest model ....
> Wiv a BIG crane?
> alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> www.alanstepney.info
> Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your
computer or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country