[modeleng] Re: My current project

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:12:01 +0100

Dave,
We plan to "do" the Stourport Ring, starting from Dunhamstead (Nr
Worcester).
I'm not sure yet whether we will go clockwise or anti-clockwise, but should
be around Birmingham for roughly the 7th-10th.
One detour I want to take in is the Black Country Museum, but that is about
as close as I will get to steam or vintage during the week. Apart, that is,
from the canalside structures and artefacts.

I'll give you a call once I have better information on our schedule.
Alan