[modeleng] Model Engineer magazines

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:00:37 -0000

Guys,
I need to clear some space.
Hence I am selling all my spare copies of Model Engineer, and am willing to
accept an offer, even a silly one!

There are over 1,600* of them, so they will have to be collected, either
from Dorset or West Sussex.
Unless someone wants to pay for my fuel, in which case I could deliver them.

If anyone here is interested, let me know before I advertise them on Ebay.

(At the last count, 1,671, but that may not still be accurate.)

http://www.alanstepney.info
Alan Stepney's Model Engineering, steam, and workshop pages.