[modeleng] Re: Metrication

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 08:09:22 -0500

Looks to me like you blokes in Old Blighty are letting those stupid
furreners in Brussels run your show for you!  I would suggest that you band
together and tell the EU bunch where they can stick their idiotic
directives.  Next thing on the agenda will be that they will decide that
French should be the official language of the members of the EU.  At least
it will be a boon to the makers of white flags!!

Jesse in once free USA where we still have the Imperial system despite
efforts by our gumment to change us..

 Such a directive is both unworkable and non-policable - it will die a
 natural death ---TEL

 Greetings all,
 Not sure if any of you are interested in this but soon according to an
 E.U. directive it will be illegal to sell or even advertise anything in
 imperial standards, there is a petition which can be signed have a look at
 the following link.